Come Join the Pepsi Team! Urgent Hire!
Become a part of Refreshment Services Pepsi, a leading independent Pepsi distributor that is family-owned. Come join our family and be part of the best family, friendly team you will find. With our employee’s success, we strive to be the best customer service company...period.
*Due to Federal Child Labor Laws regarding driving, you MUST be at least 18 years old for this position.
We have an opportunity for you to join our Pepsi Team as a Full Time Warehouse Picker Loader. In this position you will be responsible for accurately picking orders, properly building pallets or carts with product, properly rotate warehouse stock, loading/unloading delivery trucks while maintaining a safe environment.
“A day in the life of a Full Time Warehouse Picker Loader look like: ”
· Properly operate company equipment in a safe manner.
· Accurately pick orders to insure our customer receive the correct products.
· Properly build pallets and carts.
· Properly rotate products in the warehouse.
· Load and unload delivery trucks.
· General janitorial task or light maintenance task inside/outside the building
· Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be a Full Time Warehouse Picker Loader?
· Must be 18 years of age due to OSHA regulations.
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· Valid driver’s license. Motor Vehicle Record must show no more moving violations than are allowed by our Driver’s license policy.
· Be able to perform physical demands of lifting up to 60 lbs.
· Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, reaching, stooping, standing and walking
Forklift experience or certification preferred.
· Use of basic tools, such as: utility knife, floor scrubber, floor jack, hand carts.
· Follow written and oral instructions
What does Refreshment Services Pepsi have to offer you?
· Starting at $16.00 per hour, potential for a raise after 90 days
· Benefits the first of the month following 60 days of employment
· Annual raise based off job performance
Why join the Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we exceed and are the leader in customer service! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best customer service company! If you a motivated self-starter, we want you to join out Pepsi Team!
Refreshment Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Are you able to pass a 5 panel drug screen? (this does include marijuana)
drivers license (Required)
Work Location: One location