Come Join the Pepsi Team! Urgent Hire!
Become a part of Refreshment Services Pepsi, a leading independent Pepsi distributor that is family-owned. Come join our family and be part of the best family, friendly team you will find. With our employee’s success, we strive to be the best customer service company...period.
We have an opportunity for you to join our Pepsi Team as a Delivery Driver. In this Delivery Driver position you will be responsible for providing the best customer service to our accounts by making regular deliveries. The Delivery Driver will strive to provide the best customer service by rotating product and merchandising the account. The Delivery Driver must have a CDL A.
“A day in the life of a Delivery Driver looks like: ”
· “Be the face” of Refreshment Services Pepsi and build customer relationships with our account by making regular deliveries.
· Merchandising product to insure shelfs are stocked and coolers are filled for our customers and end consumers.
· Product rotation.
· Actively communicate with our Account Sales Representative.
· Safe and efficient operation of your delivery vehicle.
· Follows all DOT and FMCSA regulations
· Pre-trip and post trip inspections.
· Determine and place POP and other signage as needed in our accounts.
· Obtains appropriate paperwork, signatures, or stamps to ensure accurate documentation during invoicing.
What does it take to be a Delivery Driver?
High school diploma or GED required.
Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Motor Vehicle Record must show no more moving violations than are allowed by our Fleet and Driver Safety policy.
· Previous delivery experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Great communication skills.
· Be able to perform physical demands of lifting up to 60 lbs.
Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, standing, walking and stair climbing.
Moving product and/or loaded carts up and down stairs.
Work in varying job conditions including; heat, cold, damp, wet, inside, outside.
Refreshment Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Year round work
CDL A (Required)