Class C Delivery
Come Join the Pepsi Team! Urgent Hire!
Become a part of Refreshment Services Pepsi, a leading independent Pepsi distributor that is family-owned. Come join our family and be part of the best family, friendly team you will find. With our employee’s success, we strive to be the best customer service company...period.
*Due to Federal Child Labor Laws regarding driving, you MUST be at least 18 years old for this position.
We have an opportunity for you to join our Pepsi Team as a Class C Delivery Driver. In this Class C Delivery Driver position you will be responsible for providing the best customer service to our accounts by making regular deliveries. The Class C Delivery Driver will strive to provide the best customer service by rotating product and merchandising the account. The Class C Delivery Driver must have valid Class C License.
“A day in the life of a Delivery Driver looks like: ”
· “Be the face” of Refreshment Services Pepsi and build customer relationships with our account by making regular deliveries.
· Merchandising product to insure shelfs are stocked and coolers are filled for our customers and end consumers.
· Product rotation.
· Actively communicate with our Account Sales Representative.
· Safe and efficient operation of your delivery vehicle.
· Follows all DOT and FMCSA regulations
· Pre-trip and post trip inspections.
· Determine and place POP and other signage as needed in our accounts.
· Obtains appropriate paperwork, signatures, or stamps to ensure accurate documentation during invoicing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Check the product loaded on truck, versus the load sheet, to ensure the correct product is loaded on truck.
Deliver product to customer locations. Unload product, using 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart, into vending machines, coolers or customer storage area. Obtain customer’s acknowledgement of receipt of delivery on ticket generated from handheld computer.
Retrieve any damaged or out-of-date product from location to return to plant. Create appropriate credit ticket for customer on handheld computer.
Receive cash or check from customer, as directed by order ticket. Secure cash or check in truck’s safe.
Complete a daily deposit ticket for any cash or checks received.
Report any service call needs to receptionist at the plant.
Vehicle type for deliveries is a box truck.
Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be a Delivery Driver?
High school diploma or GED required.
Valid Class C License. Motor Vehicle Record must show no more moving violations than are allowed by our Fleet and Driver Safety policy.
· Previous delivery experience preferred.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Great communication skills.
· Be able to perform physical demands of lifting up to 60 lbs.
Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, standing, walking and stair climbing.
Moving product and/or loaded carts up and down stairs.
Work in varying job conditions including; heat, cold, damp, wet, inside, outside.
Refreshment Services, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Light Truck & Delivery Drivers: 1 year (Preferred)
Non-CDL Class C (Required)
Work Location: One location