The Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by the company to current and new clientele.
· Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads.
· Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
· Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
· Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
· Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
· Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
· Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field (preferred) OR
· At least five years of related experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location