Sexual Assault Counselor/Medical & Legal Advocate
Starting Pay: $17/hour. We’re looking for a dedicated professional to provide crisis counseling, medical and legal advocacy, institutional advocacy, and professional trainings to prevent and respond to sexual assault.
- Serves Fulton, Hancock, Henderson, Knox, McDonough, and Warren counties.
- On call hotline duty on a rotational basis is a function of the position.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field and one year of volunteer or professional experience.
- Experience working with children in a supervised setting, knowledge of civil no contact orders, and knowledge of the court process preferred.
- Applicants attaining Fall 2022 Bachelor’s degrees in the above fields of study will also receive consideration.
We welcome your application to join our team. Western Illinois Regional Council and Community Action Agency is a great place to work. WIRC-CAA offers an excellent benefit package, including:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan benefits.
- 37.5 hour work week.
- Generous vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Holiday and birthday leave.
- A casual and flexible work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to important work in our community.
WIRC-CAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications for everyone interested in working with us. If you have questions about working at WIRC-CAA, call Roger Pavey, Executive Director, at 309-837-3941.
You can apply three ways:
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Mail or drop off your resume and cover letter at WIRC, 133 W. Jackson Street, Macomb IL 61455. If you don’t have a resume, you can stop by our office to fill out an application or call us at 309-837-3941 and we will mail an application to you.
- Apply on Indeed.