Domestic Violence Advocate/Counselor
Starting Pay: $17/hour. The Domestic Violence Advocate/Counselor provides case management services for victims of domestic violence, including intake, client needs assessment, information and referral, and economic and career empowerment curricula with groups.
- You will work with other counseling staff to co-facilitate educational, parenting, and support groups.
- Periodic on call hotline duty on a rotational basis is a function of the position.
- Requires previous experience in counseling or case management, or a college degree in a related field.
We welcome your application to join our team. Western Illinois Regional Council and Community Action Agency is a great place to work. WIRC-CAA offers an excellent benefit package, including:
- 100% employer-paid premiums for employee health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan benefits.
- 37.5 hour work week.
- Generous vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Holiday and birthday leave.
- A casual and flexible work environment.
- The opportunity to contribute to important work in our community.
WIRC-CAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encourages diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications for everyone interested in working with us. If you have questions about working at WIRC-CAA, call Roger Pavey, Executive Director, at 309-837-3941.
You can apply three ways:
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail or drop off your resume and cover letter at WIRC, 133 W. Jackson Street, Macomb IL 61455. If you don’t have a resume, you can stop by our office to fill out an application or call us at 309-837-3941 and we will mail an application to you.
- Apply on Indeed.