• Social Media: Assists in the creation and editing of written, video and photo content for daily operation, special events, programs, announcements, etc. Generate ideas for new visual stories and social media ads.
• Design: Assists the Superintendent of Events in the development and coordination of brochures, flyers, posters, special reports, presentations, e-newsletters and other materials required to communicate with the public.
• Displays: Assists the Superintendent of Events in creating displays for tabletop and display images, for use at community events, park district events, and other venues.
• Website: Maintains the content of the website.
• Community events and calendars: Assists with community events and calendars and able to work some weekends and evenings taking photos at events.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge and understanding of marketing, graphic design, photography/videography
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail: strong requirement for accuracy and time management
• Possess trust, integrity, high ethical standards, and the ability to prevent, reduce and resolve conflict • Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with employees, public, and volunteers
• Knowledge of graphic design (1 year of marketing/design experience)
• Valid Driver’s License
Education: Associates Degree