Shelter Insurance Agent
We are seeking an exceptional entrepreneur to make a difference in and become our newest Shelter Insurance Agent.
• Do you have a desire to meet new people, develop new contacts, and become known in your community?
• Are you passionate about serving your community?
• Do you want to grow your sales, business, and networking skills to new heights?
• Would you like to do what you love and love what you do?
• Do you have a desire to control your own income?
• Have you wanted to start you own business but extreme start-up costs stopped you in your tracks?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you owe it to yourself to learn more about becoming a Shelter Insurance® Agent.
At Shelter, we do not require a previous background in the insurance industry. While the experience is a plus, it is far from a necessity. Around half of our new Shelter Agents have never worked in insurance; our agents have backgrounds ranging from real estate and retail sales to education and coaching.
What is required? A motivated attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, and skilled capacity for effectively communicating with clients in a sales atmosphere.
While some sales experience & a degree with general business courses is helpful, our mix of in-house and virtual new agent training schools, paired with continuing industry education courses, helps you build the foundation necessary to launch your agency.
go to www.shelterinsurance.com and click on the Careers button, then Search Jobs, then find the Insurance Agent-Macomb posting.
Education: High School Diploma