MidAmerica National Bank, a locally owned financial institution in central Illinois, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Risk Management Department as a full-time Credit Analyst. Established in 1933, MidAmerica National Bank provides financial services to local communities through our branches located in Fulton, Marshall and McDonough counties. We pride ourselves in making a positive impact on our customers and are communities.
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for a Credit Analyst to be responsible for developing and analyzing all types of credit information pertaining to all types of loans and preparing credit reports for loan officers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and analyze credit information, including spreading financial statements, then prepare formal credit reports for use by lending officers or committees in making loan decisions.
- Develop supplementary information for credit requests, including profitability analyses.
- Assist lenders in properly risk grading their credits and may furnish them with technical or advisory assistance.
- Performs appraisal reviews to determine if appraisals meet regulatory requirements and bank standards.
- Measures compliance with bank loan policy
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent Field of Study: Business or Finance
- 3 plus years of experience in financial industry.
- Proficiency in operating various types of office equipment and commonly used software.
- Detail oriented, analytical skills, deductive reasoning, and financial aptitude are a must.
MidAmerica National Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. No Phone calls please.
MidAmerica National Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.