Full Job Description
Auto & RV detailers provide interior and exterior cleaning services that meet company or client specifications. They handle everything from a simple wash and vacuum to more intensive cleaning jobs, including hand washing vehicles, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and applying waxes, polishes, or protective agents to vehicles.
· Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
· Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
· Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
· Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
· Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations, or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
· Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
· Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
· Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs.
· Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
· Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
· Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
· Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Education and Experience:
Valid driver's license and clean driving record
High school diploma or GED is required
Strong customer service and communications skills are needed
· Standing, lifting, moving, stretched for shifts of up to 8 hours per day
· Must be able to lift to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location